Common real estate terms used when buying, selling, or investing in real estate.


A person who has taken courses and licensed by the State of Washington to act on behalf of a real estate firm.  Formerly known as agents, the State of Washington now recognizes licensed individuals as brokers working under a real estate brokerage. 

By |2019-06-24T22:12:45+00:00June 24th, 2019||0 Comments

Homeowner’s Association (HOA)

A homeowners association or HOA is a nonprofit association that manages common areas of a condominium or planned unit development. Owners pay a fee to the association to maintain certain areas that are owned jointly by everyone in the development.

By |2019-06-24T23:56:27+00:00May 17th, 2019||0 Comments